Beemet Hour Meter (also known as Elapsed Time Meter) is used to monitor plant and equipment runtime through which one can determine production efficiency. It provides operating time in hours and tenths with turning indicators. Robust design with dust and moisture protection.
• Robust design with high degree of Accuracy and Compact size.
• Frequency independent for AC applications.
• Indicates operating time in hours and tenths with running indicators.
• Totally sealed from Dust and Moisture.
• Panel mountable with 7 Bezel options.
• 6 Digit Non-Resettable with automatic recycle to zero.
• Wide supply voltage range: 4 – 36V AC/DC, 10 – 80V DC & 90 – 264V AC.
• Shock & Vibration Proof.
|Supply Voltage||90 - 264 VAC, 10 - 80 VDC & 4 - 36 VAC/DC|
|Power Consumption (Max.)||0.5 VA, 0.25 VA & 1 VA|
|Bezel||Square Mount, Cup Mount & Stirrup Mount|
|Register||6 digit( 3.6 )|
|Accuracy||± 0.02% over entire range|
|Vibration||10-80Hz with 20g max (SAE J1378)t|
|Shock||55g @ 9-13ms (SAE J1378)|
|Temperature||-40° C to +85° C|
|Termination||¼" [6.3] Spade Terminal|
|Degree of Protection||IP 66|