Beemet CF series meters manufactured in both Moving Coil and Moving Iron type, are designed for wide view with a clear polycarbonate front. The base is made of flame-retardant ABS plastic material which has high tracking index for maximum strength and safety.
- Powerful and stable Alnico Magnets.
- Polished Carbon Steel Pivots.
- Jewelled Bearings for maximum accuracy.
- Phosphor Bronze Springs.
- Air tight and anti-static cases.
- Accuracy Class: 1.5/2.0
- Measurable quantities: AC and DC Voltage or Current
- Pointer deflection: 0 – 90°
- Frequency: 50/60Hz
- Sensitivity: 1000Ω/V (voltmeter); 200Ω/V (ammeter)
- Overload capacity: According to IS: 1248 / IEC 51
- Short duration for voltmeters: 2 times for 5s: 1 overload, 2 times for 0.5s: 9 overloads
- Short duration for ammeters: 10 times for 5s: 1 overload, 10 times for 5s: 9 overloads
- Continuously: 1.2 times rated voltage or current
- Operating Temperature: -10 to 55°C
- Storage Temperature: -25 to 65°C
- Relative Humidity: < 75% annual average, non-condensing